MAIN ARTICLE: SALWAR KAMEEZ TIPS, TRICKS & FASHION ACCESSORIES GUIDE
Like any other garment in the world, the Shalwar suit too has some dos and don’ts.
1. DRESS ACCORDING TO THE OCCASION:
Number one fashion tip for wearing any garment in the world is to wear it according to the occasion. No doubt everybody has the commonsense to know what to wear. This is a just a gentle reminder from our side. If you are not dressed appropriately according to the occasion you will feel uncomfortable, conversely if you are dressed properly according to the occasion you feel confident and gain complements.
2. USE MAKE-UP TO INCREASE YOUR BEAUTY: Yes, we know you are very beautiful, but a little make-up won’t do any harm. If it is a wedding function you might like some heavy make-up (PS: Most Indian women prefer heavy make-up during marriages. if you prefer lighter make-up it’s your personal choice and we surely have no objections)
3. THE FOOTWEAR: Footwear plays an important role in the overall looks of the person, more so when you are wearing a salwar suit. There are many different types of salwar suits and there are many different footwear style to match according to your dress and the concerned occasion. For a basic Salwar suit / Punjabi Suit, a Flat or low heels footwear will do. But a slightly higher or pencil heels looks superb with Churidar bottoms. Eventually it all depends on your personal choice and comfort. You are the rule maker. Wear your heart and win hearts.
4. ACCESSORIES: Fashion accessories can make you stand out in the crowd. With a Salwar Kameez you can combine:
- Earrings (thousands of designs are available out there, you have to be your own judge and select the best).
- Glasses or Shades (if it is not a night party, Off course!).
- A nice Watch.
- Purse (A slightly bigger will help, it allows to keep all other extra baggage in it and make you a free mover).
- Bangles (Silver, Golden or laal neeli peeli hari churiya!)
- Necklaces / Neckpieces.
- Anklets / Payals
- Finger Rings
4. DUPATTA: Dupatta is the crown of a Salwar Kameez. So you have to choose it wisely. It depends on your garment and the occasion you have to wear. Online Shopping websites like ours offer complete suit with a Dupatta so you don’t have to work extra time to get that perfect shade of Dupatta. Nowadays many different materials, Prints and works on the dupatta to enhance it looks. [Tip: Remember to Stitch the side borders of the dupatta so as to give it a fine look and avoid threads coming out of the fabric borders.]
5. MEHENDI / HEENA: You can apply Heena or mehendi to your hands and feet if it is a festive occasion or marriage, engagement or pre-marriage function. It makes you look more stylish and adds to the beauty. This are some basic tips for all you lovely ladies, offcourse for salwar Kameez we can continue writing but lengthy article will become boring and unenjoyable. So have fun with your favorite shalwar suit dress and combining accessories.
LEARN MORE: BOLLYWOOD ANAARKALIS [Styishbazaar.com: Premiere Online Shopping Website in India. A Place where you can buy all types of Sarees and Women’s Dresses online.]
[Brought to you by Stylishbazaar.com: Premiere Online Shopping Website in India. A Place where you can buy all types of womens dresses like Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Anarkali, Churidar and Lehenga Cholis online.]